28 or 27, or something
Here lies a found poem, constructed around 3:32 am and finished when he finished it, constructed also from the random thoughts deep within Isaac's mind:
thought 1: organizing found thoughts by number does not suit the style of found poems very well
bullet b: I don't write enough. But I do like writing screenplays. those are fun. lots of focus required for those ones.
letter c: I think of all the teachers at our homely little institution, you're the easiest to open up to. that's good, because anything else would be hard for kids to show real writing to.
IV: most clocks have IIII instead of IV on them if they're numerically roman
five: girls are the worst drugs
seis: my stomach almost hurts from being so hungry, but i suppose that's normal when i get up at noon, barely eat til dinner, graze after that and don't bring food with me to bed
number seven: this is not a poem. I don't think. or is it? The mystery of writing!
8: Mr. Schemper is very high quality. all around solid dude.
9: I've given up on different labels for each thought, because that's tedious and not the point of this.
10: Abby thrives off other people's pain. I hate to say it, but she's happy when others are not, and she can't get around that til she addresses the issue, but she doesn't even know it's there because everyone seems to agree with her when she points out the flaws in others so she doesn't realize it's a problem, as no one shows her.
11: I hated english classes until Señor Hiskes taught us about poetry.
12: Being polite is literally never a detriment. Ever.
13: I like the word detriment. Not so much the word detrimental cause that's used more, but definitely detriment. good word.
14: People are strange. Life is strange. If you think about how the planet and atmosphere are deteriorating based on human destruction and how people kill people based on beliefs and hatred, it all seems like a joke. Every problem could be solved if everyone stepped out of their comfort zone to help their fellow man. This has been philosopher Isaac, signing off.
15: Not actually signing off though. that's a lie.
16: Olivia Wisniewski is quite possibly the cutest girl I've ever talked to.
17: idk what to write here. adios señora rooks!
No comments:
Post a Comment