Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 25

Originally I wrote "When grace entered the world" here, but for whatever reason, all the gift giving and merrymaking seems to shroud the reason for this holiday



while texting:

"Why do so few with whom you speak allude to such transparency? Or rather opacity, for all that is to be seen is visible"

"I couldn't tell ya"

"Perhaps because they fear their true intentions will be ill-recieved? But what is more cowardly than to take one's word, the very essence of their being, the sole remainder when all else is stripped away, and to use it as a mask? A mere illusion of untold thoughts? How devilish an endeavor, to hide one's ideals from the world by poisoning one's tongue

I'm shakespeare tonight fyi"

slightly later:

"Let my words be my lips,
dancing across your own,
to a rhythm known only to us;
our own hidden dance"

No comments:

Post a Comment