Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17

"My ideas usually come not at my desk writing, but in the midst of living." Anais Nin

I'm sorry that I don't try to help. It's really not an issue for me to be involved in such things. It's not like I'm caught in the middle. Picking sides really is too hard. I'd love for this issue not just to settle itself but you obviously can just let it go.

I'm sorry I'm not enough. I'm really not a good friend to you, and I never do what you ask. It's really not your problem at all. It's obviously mine.

I am a man, but I can change, if I have to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suits.

"Suit up!" The infamous call for manliness and debauchery coined by Neil Patrick Harris's character Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother. Despite the fine clothing covering my body, manliness does not flow out of me. I'm tall, yes, and I've been told I'm good looking, but there's nothing more difficult than to keep a girl who isn't tame.

1 comment:

  1. honest and raw. i love the contradiction in this post--and yet the truth. that's pretty powerful.

    ReplyDelete