Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6

So I'm sitting here, eating my sour cream and onion Sun Chips, listening to every song on that sad song list, when I remember (for the umpteenth time) that I'm going to see her tomorrow. I know I'm going to have to go through a long night of breathing strictly from my mouth, listening to my sister bitch out my mom, being hungry, needing to go to the bathroom, and a morning of sitting, waiting and wishing, but tomorrow, just a matter of hours from now, I get to see her. 

Her, the one that I hated everything about, and that I should have no interest in. Her, the one who is a little bit different from all the other ones, whose friends have all loved and hated me. Her, the one I realize I can't keep my eyes off. Her. 

Tomorrow isn't so far off

No comments:

Post a Comment