Of course, things were going okay for far too long, and a disaster always succeeds a good time.
But holy fucking shit some people.
I try to not ask for much, and sometimes I do, but I know that I sometimes give a lot in return. Be on time, if you're gonna bail, at least don't do it the day of, and if you're gonna say you're gonna be sober, DON'T GO AND FUCKING SMOKE WEED WITH GOD KNOWS WHO.
Some people just need to help themselves, and Isaac doesn't like being the asshole who has to tell them that. He likes helping people. He likes helping himself. He likes seeing progress. He hates being stagnant. Staying the same at the top is good, continual progression is fine if it's slow, and there is a case to be argued for staying at the bottom, but if you say you're going to try to get better and give us a speech about how you want an upright, nice guy like the guys in Living Hope, and two nights later tell two of your good friends that you sucked his dick, not once, but two times, while you're intoxicated, I have no respect for you.
Some people, man, some people.
No comments:
Post a Comment