Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30

"I feel terrible right now, and it's because they invited me out and it happened again. I feel even worse because I told you it wouldn't happen again, and we both believed it. I feel terrible because you forgave me once and I'm already pushing that. I feel terrible because it actually worked this time and I was high as hell. And I know I could keep doing this behind your back, but I hate keeping stuff from you cause you really are the closest thing I have to a brother. I'm sorry Nolan. It's not happening again, because you don't want it to and because you don't want me to be that person.

I know no matter how much I fuck up, He'll still forgive me and all can be well. I know you're a very accepting and forgiving person, and that it wouldn't happen after two times, but I'm not about to lose my best friend because some stupid girls passed me a bowl and I wasn't smart enough to say no."

How fucked up is it that he and one other person are the only people in my life who could tell me not to and I wouldn't?


forgiveness is a strange thing

No comments:

Post a Comment