All you can see is the roof of my car, windows curtained in trees, mixed with flashes of piercing emerald eyes.
All you can smell is my scent, something both fresh and aromatic and naturally hormonal, plus a hint of your own sweet smell.
All you can feel are goosebumps. Goosebumps and some strange warmth, a heat coming up from inside you. It almost pushes you til you're too warm, but the crisp air and exposed skin keep you leveled. It's a mix of cool uncertainty and comfortable confidence.
In this moment, all you know is us. The sparks dancing between our lips, the electricity flowing from our fingertips. It's magical, like lightning livening up a black night, or a rogue wave entertaining the dreary sky. It's new and exciting, yet it's dangerous.
You indulge in this. This feeling might be more powerful than all the others. As my hands brush the edge of your hips, your mind is on the edge of it's seat. We might get caught; we might not. But damn, does that thrill feel good.
As you breathe out, a piece of the day's stress is lost in the clouds above. Finally, after weeks of keeping your hands to yourself, you get something else to feel, and someone else to hold. The constant pressure to be a good girl is released with every continual kiss.
All I can feel is pleasure. Everything else has melted away, leaving the core of desire wrapped up in the back of my car.
All I can smell is something flowery and intoxicating, inviting me to your being.
All I can see are my hands wrapped up in your hair, massaging your neck and back. Your eyes flash open with every new touch, and close to savor the feeling.
All I can hear are raspy, unmeasured gasps as my lips slide down your neck.
All I know is you wanting me, and me wanting you.
No comments:
Post a Comment