Friday, March 28, 2014

March 28

It's been a while since we've kissed. Not that we haven't been together and in a situation where we could, but just that it hasn't been there. Is that on me? I sure hope not. Is it on her? I think it might be. But if it's something she's feeling, why does she feel it? Is it a lack of affection? Is it a constant bad mood? Have I done something she won't tell me? Lord knows I mess up a time or ten but she's usually quick enough to point it out. Why girls like to hold something against boys without telling them is beyond me. It isn't productive for the relationship at all. All it does is create inner pain and resentment for her, and oblivious bliss for him, which isn't helpful. Bitches, man.

Things are looking up, though. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment